Quality You Can Trust
We take pride in the quality of our services and supports. For more than 20 years, New Jersey MENTOR has been providing quality-of-life enhancing services to citizens of the Garden State. Our expert team includes experienced clinical coordinators and supervisors, nurses, behavioral specialists, therapists, and quality assurance professionals. Together we deliver a comprehensive continuum of services to support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, as well as children and families facing difficult challenges.
Our Pursuit of Excellence
Our unwavering commitment to quality is at the core of what we do every day. As a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local providers, New Jersey MENTOR has a robust network of quality assurance professionals who create, implement and evaluate a continuous program of improvement. Our dedicated team of quality experts work diligently to ensure adherence to state and national regulations and our ongoing pursuit of excellence.
Our Quality Assurance program includes:
- Risk management and incident reporting
- Quality of care reviews and outcome measurements
- Orientation and training protocols
- Satisfaction surveys
- Strict compliance programs and internal audits
- Licensing and accreditation reviews
- Collective knowledge, experience and best practices
Our Commitment to You
We take great care to remain focused on the people and families we support. We ensure that promises made are promises kept.
- To advocate for the needs and best interests of the individuals we support.
- To allow individuals to define the supports they need.
- To provide quality, individualized care.
- To ensure accountability in accordance with funding, regulatory and accrediting bodies, as well as our own rigorous local and national standards.
- To attract, train and retain the highest quality staff members.
- To ensure efficient and effective management of financial resources.
- To provide a safe environment for growth.