With experience that spans more than two decades, New Jersey MENTOR has helped people of all ages and abilities live life to the fullest in home and community settings. And as a partner of The MENTOR Network, we are able to draw on national resources and best practices to better support individuals and families across New Jersey.
The MENTOR Network is a national leader in human services, with a successful track record of transitioning people from institutions to community-based settings. In response to the state’s growing need for community-based services, we are leveraging The Network’s proven group home model to expand our Community Living Residence program and support adults as they transition from the state’s developmental centers to the community.
Built on Experience,
Focused on Independence
We work tirelessly to ensure that individuals and their families feel comfortable, safe and supported. Our specialties include:
- Assessing, supporting and serving individuals with developmental disabilities
- Individualized service planning
- Emphasizing natural, community-based supports
- Integrating existing community resources
- Helping individuals build relationships
- Improving quality-of-life outcomes