We believe that the successes of the individuals we support and our exceptional team of human services professionals is always newsworthy. We regularly share their stories as well as noteworthy information from the state of New Jersey and other experts in the field of human services.
- New Jersey MENTOR Staff Give Back During the Holiday Season
As in past years, The MENTOR Network and its partners celebrated the holiday season by giving back to their communities. New Jersey MENTOR staff members collected gifts and food for families in need.
- REM New Jersey DSP Chosen as DSP of the Day by The MENTOR Network
Emelys Contreras, a DSP from REM New Jersey, was chosen as the DSP of the Day for September 3 by The MENTOR Network.
- New Jersey MENTOR’s Crystal Allen Featured in the Courier Post
Crystal Allen, a therapist with New Jersey MENTOR, was featured in the Courier Post for her work with Mom’s Pajamas, a nonprofit she co-founded with her sisters.
- New Jersey MENTOR Honored By Lawnside Borough for Volunteer Service
Lawnside Borough, N.J., recently honored New Jersey MENTOR for its volunteer service to the community.
- New Jersey MENTOR and REM New Jersey Participate in The MENTOR Network’s Third Annual National Volunteer Day
Employees, individuals served, family members, and friends of REM New Jersey and New Jersey MENTOR came together on Saturday, April 25 to participate in The Network’s third annual National Volunteer Day.
- New Jersey MENTOR Case Manager Selected as 2014 Ripple of Hope Award Winner
New Jersey MENTOR joins The MENTOR Network in congratulating our own Miracle Pygum and the rest of the 2014 Ripple of Hope Award Recipients!
- New Jersey MENTOR Participates in 2014 Volunteer Day
Employees of New Jersey MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, came together with their families and friends to participate in The Network’s 2nd Annual National Volunteer Day.
- Art Show Offers Youth an Outlet for Expression
Children and adolescents recently put their creativity on display in New Jersey MENTOR’s first group home art show.
- Book Drive Collects 3,000 Books for Local Schools and Libraries
New Jersey MENTOR collected more than 3,000 books in a donation drive in October that provided new and used books to libraries and schools throughout the state.
- New Jersey MENTOR Participates in Autism Speaks Walk
New Jersey MENTOR took part in the Walk Now For Autism Speaks event on October 6, helping to support awareness of autism while also providing information about New Jersey MENTOR and its programs.
- Individuals Shine At New Jersey MENTOR’s Annual Stars Event
Since 2009, New Jersey MENTOR has had the pleasure of presenting STAR awards to more than 40 employees, Mentors and community members dedicated to The MENTOR Network’s mission.
- Dennis Jenkins Named Treatment Home Parent of the Year
New Jersey MENTOR congratulates Dennis Jenkins, a Mentor in our Second Chance program, on being named the 2013 Treatment Home Parent of the Year for the northern region of New Jersey by the New Jersey Alliance for Children, Youth and Families.
- New Jersey MENTOR Holds Blood Drive to Give Back
New Jersey MENTOR did its part to give back to the community recently by holding a blood drive at its Mount Laurel office.