At New Jersey MENTOR, we believe that, with the right supports, everyone is capable of reaching new heights and thriving in the community. Whether people have spent their entire lives in an institutional setting or lived with family, we can help them live rich, meaningful lives in the community.
Our residential programs are tailored to fit the needs of each person who calls them home—from those requiring 24/7 care or medical assistance to individuals who need support with daily activities. And our structured day programs offer every individual we serve countless opportunities for growth through meaningful activities and specialized coaching.
Personalized Services for Individual Needs
In all of our programs, we wrap each person with the clinical, medical, behavioral and personal supports they need to be successful. Our services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex challenges include:
- Personalized Community Living Residences with 24/7 staff support
- Vibrant, stimulating day programs
- Nurturing Host Homes with caring Mentors
- Hourly Support Services to help individuals strengthen abilities and learn skills
- Shared Living programs that offer increased independence in supported apartments