At New Jersey MENTOR, we take pride in our roots, our reach, and our vision. Our continuum of care is built on our network of shared values, resources, experience, and above all, an unwavering commitment to quality. We treat each adult, child, or adolescent we support like family and focus on helping each person achieve extraordinary things.
As a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local providers, New Jersey MENTOR is able to leverage our national structure to quickly develop new programs to meet a growing and urgent need for community-based services.
The New Jersey MENTOR Difference
- Commitment to Quality: New Jersey MENTOR has a robust network of quality assurance professionals who create, implement and evaluate a comprehensive and continuous program of improvement. Our statewide Quality Assurance Manager oversees every program—with the express purpose of ensuring the health, safety and happiness of the individuals we support.
- Veteran Staff: The New Jersey MENTOR team brings an uncommon passion and longevity to its work. Our talented professionals have decades of experience and we are fortunate to have some of the best and brightest leaders in human services.
- Extensive Resources: Quality services depend on resources, expertise and quick response times—all of which are readily available at New Jersey MENTOR. As a partner of The MENTOR Network, we are able to draw upon more than forty years of knowledge and a vast array of experience in successfully transitioning people from institutions to community-based settings.
- Flexible Continuum of Services and Supports: Our programs are as varied as the needs of those we serve and we treat each person as an individual. We get to know the people we support to develop flexible service plans that fit each person’s clinical, behavioral, medical, and personal needs.
- Dedicated Support: Achieving any level of independence can be hard work. That’s why New Jersey MENTOR offers 24/7 staff support through our dedicated team of experienced human services professionals. Everyone on our team—from direct support professionals and nurses to our quality assurance staff and state leadership—is dedicated to improving the lives of those they support.